Aug 12, 2013
Other Available Downloads
Aug 11, 2013
What's new in 2.2.0:
- Multidimensional integration.
- Polynomial interpolation, arithmetic, and calculus.
- Faster non-uniform deviates and probit functions.
- Exact Kendall, Kolmogorov-Smirnov, Kuiper, and Spearmann null distributions for small sample sizes.
- Fit samples to Gamma and Lognormal distributions. Improved performance of other FitToSample methods.
- Matrix powers and utility methods.
Very useful library
on Oct 27 at 2:21 PM
Library very useful, fast and stable
on Jun 29 at 11:09 AM
Fails Windows Store App certification (2014-03-31)
on Apr 6 at 3:03 PM
Windows store apps are only allowed to use a subset of the .net APIs. Meta.Numerics does not claim to use only this subset and thus does not claim Windows Store app compatibility. As delivered by the installer it is a desktop library.
Reply by ichbin
(Coordinator) on Apr 7 at 7:37 AM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.